Subject: 5th Tashkent International Biennale of Applied Art
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "KUM min", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 12:35:14 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

The Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Republic of Latvia
presents its compliments to the esteemed Ministries of Culture of Latvia,
Lithuania, Estonia, and Finland, and has the honor to extend a formal
invitation to participate in the upcoming:

5th Tashkent International Biennale of Applied Art
Theme: “TRADITIONS AND THE GLOBAL WORLD”
Dates: October 24–25, 2025
Location: Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan

Organized by the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan with the support of the
Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this biennale serves as a unique
international platform for dialogue among artists, researchers, and
cultural institutions. The event aims to foster the preservation and
promotion of applied art traditions in the context of globalization and to
encourage intercultural exchange.

We would be delighted to welcome representatives and artists from your
respective countries to participate in this significant event.

Please find attached the Terms of Attendance and the Concept Note, which
outline the event’s objectives, participation guidelines.

We kindly ask you to confirm participation at your earliest convenience
and remain at your disposal for any further information or coordination.

With assurances of our highest consideration,

Sincerely,

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/p>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/facebook>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/instagram>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/twitter>

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/telegram>

JALOLDIN KUZIBOEV

 Consul of the Embassy

Elizabetes street 11-11, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia

p:  <tel:(371)%2067322306> (371) 67322306 m: (371) 25448807

 <mailto:[email-masked]%20/[email-masked]>
[email-masked] / [email-masked]

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/614952/b>

Create your own
<https://newoldstamp.com/editor/?utm_source=free-signature&utm_medium=emai
l> email signature